RFID — Electronic Toll Collection System
VaaaN has delivered India’s largest RFID-based Electronic Toll Collection (ETC) System across over 80 toll plazas on national highways, with seamless traffic transition and nonstop single-tag vehicle movement. The turnkey projects involved Materials, Installation, System Integration, Software and Integration with the Central Clearing House (CCH) of ICICI Bank and Axis Bank.
KEY BENEFITS OF THE VaaaN ETC System
- Fully Integrated for Dedicated ETC Lanes as well as Hybrid ETC lanes. Fully Scalable to Multi Lane Free Flow Traffic System in future
- Ready for CCH Transaction Processing and Single Multipurpose “Mobility Card” and Electronic Purse
- Already Integrated with Multiple Central Clearing Houses of different Banks
- Robust and Stable system design. Already working on 100+ Public Funded NHAI Toll Plazas
- Exponentially growing acceptance with growth of ETC revenue to the tune of 10 times in last one quarter.
No of Transactions
|Months||No of Toll Plazas||No Of Transactions(in’000)||Total Amount(in lacs)|