Toll Management System
tollMax® is an Integrated & Automated Toll Collection System specifically created for Indian companies with easy conversion for global usage. This is a mission critical function, as it channels monetary transactions of the order of over $1 Billion every day.
The system has zero tolerance for outage, operates round-the-clock, 365 days a year. The validation of passes and exemptions as approved by the GoI has also been made easy, saving losses in violations or run-throughs.
Its twin pillars of success are leakage minimization & revenue maximization by providing concessionaires with Targeted Controls, Monitoring, Auditing and Reporting. The key features of TMS are:
- Constant technological upgrade and assimilation
- Open & scalable architecture
- MIND — Management Information & Notification Dashboard
- RADAR — Remote Auto Diagnostic & Advanced Resolution (SMS/ Email Alerts)
- Integration of external entities (payment gateways, CCH, etc.)
- Modular & 100% Audit-able
- Integrated with WIM& Static Scales
- Real-time monitoring & control by HQ Monitoring System
- Multiple Payment Modes (Cash/ Smart Cards/ Credit Card/ ETC)
AVC — Automatic Vehicle Classification
The core of our Toll Management System (TMS), AVC validates the toll collector and provides the management and audit for better monitoring and controls. Its PIC-32 bit Microcontroller enables high-rate data transfer and processing, and guarantees Acute Data Security, Higher Reliability and Ease of Use. Powered by a battery bank, AVC records traffic data even during power outages.
MIND - Management Information & Notification Dashboard
MIND (Management Information and Notification Dashboard) is an android and iOS based mobile application which provides real time all MIS related data to TMS concessionaire on their mobile phone.
TMS concessionaires can see their plaza’s real time traffic, revenue, violation, exemption and its trend analysis. Notification for shift summary are generated in end of shift.
- All projects can be monitored through single mobile app
- User role rights based information and project display
- MIS report summary
- Generate shift based notifications
- Real time data
- Graphical views for data
RADAR — Remote Auto Diagnostic & Advanced Resolution
RADAR is a centralized tool for real time monitoring and controlling the hardware and software installed on toll plazas.
RADAR as the name suggest, detect and generated the real time alerts and event for critical events occurred on toll sites which would be recognized by backend support team or the monitoring team, and resolution for the same would be informed to site engineer.