Under Vehicle Surveillance
No security system is complete without the ability to scan the area underneath the millions of vehicles entering and exiting high-risk areas every day.
Most public establishments in India, such as malls and large office buildings with a steady stream of vehicular traffic entering and exiting, operate a most primitive and highly ineffective system of handheld reflective mirrors shoved briefly under a car. Besides being clumsy, it also slows down vehicular movement, causing delays.
VaaaN’s Under Vehicle Surveillance (UVS) System is the perfect solution for user establishments that need to thoroughly check under dozens or hundreds of vehicles every day without slowing down vehicular passage and losing man hours.
VaaaN’s UVS is a fully automated system that does instantaneous inspection of vehicle undercarriage using digital line and area scanning technologies, and triggers an alarm if its scan detects doubtful elements, including explosive devices.
It can be fixed permanently into the ground to inspect vehicles passing above, or it can be mounted on a mobile unit to be used manually or robotically at flexible locations.
- High-resolution image quality
- Both picture and video modes
- Adaptable to vehicles of varying lengths
- Integration with enterprise networks for driver ID, vehicle ID, CCTV, etc.
- Network intelligence to integrate with Smart City systems
- Tough cameras with robust in-ground placement
- Break proof covering above camera equipment
- Capable of sustaining high tonnage weight
- Suitable for harsh environment and all-weather conditions
- Wireless integration for real-time video transmission