VaaaN’s AVC System is a state-of-the-art technology that has been designed by our engineers to operate in extreme weather conditions, ranging for thunderstorms & dust storms to high temperature environments with operating temperature endurance of 60-degree Celsius.
VaaaN’s AVC comes with a sustainably low power consumption promise as it uses Green Technology. The AVC’s electronic cards have in-built auto diagnostic systems that help assure longevity of the system, as well as quick reporting of any detected errors.
- Shipping Yards
- Tolling System
- 32-bit Micro-Controller-Based tech with On-Board Memory & Independent Battery Bank
- TLC with Industrial Grade Peripherals
- Highly Accurate (>98% Under Test Conditions for Standard Vehicles)
- Intrusive (In-Road) & Non-Intrusive Sensors
- Multiple Infrared (IR) Sensors for Axle Counting, Axle Distance Measurement & Height Detection
- Non-Intrusive Sensors for 2D Vehicle Profiling & Laser Sensors for 3D Profiling
- Classification Based on Vehicle Weight Data as an Extra Parameter
- Multiple Vehicle Type Classifications (Single/Dual Wheel, 2/3 Wheelers, Tractors with Trolley0
- Multiple Communication Interfaces (USB, Ethernet, RS 232)