Public Information System Display Portfolio caters to dissemination of critical information to Commuters and Citizens for multiple use cases.
VaaaN's Public Information System (PIS) display portfolio is a bouquet of products tailored for applications in Intelligent Transportation Systems (Highway & Urban ITS, including Smart Cities). The PIS displays are also used in domain verticals other than ITS.
The displays have found use in Toll Plazas, Highway Advanced Traffic Management Systems, Passenger Counting Systems at Bus Shelters, Bus Depots and Water Metros & Parking Zones to name a few.
All Products are certified as applicable for the Product viz. IP ratings, temperature tests, CE.
Public Information System Displays offered
- PIS Ver 1.0: Have been used at Toll Plazas as User Fare Display as well as in Passenger Counting System at Water Metros. This variant offers single colour configuration, generally Amber or Red, and is used depending on end user specifications.
- PIS Ver 2.0: Have been used at Toll Plazas as User Fare Display and also includes Traffic Light functionality. This variant consists of multiple single colour panels which may have different colour combinations.
- PIS Ver 2.1: An upgrade over PIS Ver 2.0 which is capable of altering it's intensity as per ambient lighting conditions. Recommended for usage where power conservation is an important factor.
- PIS Ver 2.2: An upgrade over PIS 2.0/2.1. Panel has multi-colour LED panels.
- PIS Ver 3.0: For use at Bus Shelters, Bus Depots, Jetties at Water Metros to name a few areas. This variant offers single colour configuration, generally Amber or, Red is used depending on end user specifications.
- PIS Ver 4.0: For use as Speed Displays for indicating speed of incoming vehicle or to broadcast Speed Limit on ITS Projects which offer Variable Speed Limit.
- PIS Ver 5.0: Multi-colour Variable Message Signage (5x2 meters) mounted on Gantries on Highways and Smart Cities for dissemination of critical information to commuters and citizens.